Monday, February 7, 2011

He Answers Our Prayers

Dear Readers,
Have you ever had one of those moments, were ya need to leave right now and you can't find your shoes, purse, or keys? That happens to me all the time! But something that I've learned to do is pray that God will help me find whatever I'm looking for. Sometimes it's amazing how fast he works! One time I was looking for my shoe, and I was looking inside a box that had stuff inside of it, right as I said 'aman' my hand touched something. So I pulled it out of the box... and it was my shoe! I was so amazed!

This has happened several times now, and so I started to think about it. If God answers our prayers even when it's just the little things, like finding your shoes, than why would he not answer your prayers when it comes to the bigger and more important things? If he even cares to help us find our things of this world, than how much more does he care for your soul?

I know that the fact that he answers our prayers in nothing knew, but it is something that has continued to amaze me. I just thought I would share my recent thoughts of how the Lord is amazing(!) and cares for us so much that he even answers our prayers when it's little things :) 
Have a blessed day!
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...