Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Thought

Hello,
So tonight I went to church (Our church has Saturday evening, and Sunday morning services), and the pastor said something that I thought was kind of neat. Before I tell you though, I have a question:

What do you think that the Bible is?
...Take time to think about this...

My response to that question, was typically, 'it's God's instruction manual to us', or 'God's word'. -Now those are all good answers, and I still thinks that that is true of the Bible, but my pastor called it 'God's Journal'. Now what is a journal or diary? Here is what the dictionary says:

Journal Definition:
a record of experiences, ideas, or reflections kept regularly for private use

In my words; A journal is written literature of personal feelings or emotions. -In a sense, God's bible is like his journal/diary. He is writing down his feelings for us; just like some girls write down feelings of there "crushes", or people that they love, God has had his feelings for us written in the Bible.
What a neat way to think of it, huh?

Well, I just thought I would share with you my new knowledge of what the Bible is. Have a blessed day!

~Miss.Adriana Castillo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...