Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Feminine Fashion Week, Day Four!!!

Hello Everybody!
And hereis another outfit for (Modest) Feminine Fashion Week!
(Sorry about such a late post, it's been a really busy day!)

~Day 4, Outfit 4~

My Outfit:
Black Jeans
Fuisha colored shirt with built in belt
A Black Sweater

Face Close-Up:


My Fave Black Flats:

A Heart Necklace:

Butterfly Earrings:

Pink & Black Bracelet:

The Jewelry doesn't totally match today, but everything is black, fuisha pink, or silver :)
Hope ya enjoyed, and have a lovely day!

~Miss.Adriana Castillo

1 comment:

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...