Saturday, January 1, 2011

Feminine Fashion week contest!

Hello Dear Friends,
    Sooo.... Today is the official start of (Modest) feminine fashion week! I was just checking one of the blogs I follow, What I wear_What I do_And why I do it, and that is were I saw a post stating this fun blogging event. For more info, click Here.
Oh, I am so excited to be a part of this event -It will be my first ever fashion contest for my blog! Yay! Well anyhow, Each day I will be posting the outfit that I am wearing, so here is today's outfit:

~Day 1, Outfit 1~

My Outfit:
A cream-colored Shirt from Goodwill
A Black Skirt that my mom sewed (It used to be a pair of pants)
& My Favorite Black Flats (Shoes)
*haha* This cat just happened to want itself in the photo ;)

The Earrings I wore;
My Grandma gave me these earrings a few Christmas's ago
The bracelet I wore:
We got this a year ago when we were in Mexico

So that is my first outfit for the Feminine Fashion Week, Hope ya enjoyed! :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

7 comments:

  1. The jewlrey looks so cool! Nice photo btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you enter your link for day 1 with the others at the "Feminine Fashion Week Day-1" post?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I don't think I realized I was supposed to do that. I've never really done one of these contest things before... Thanks for letting me know :)
    ~Miss.Adriana Castillo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute! I {love} the earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome, glad that I could help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! (And cute cat in the photo...)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from my readers, so please feel free to comment. If you would like to contact me with something more personal, then you are welcomed to email me at: adrianawaleenac@gmail.com

Please speak through the love of God in anything that you write. Thank you :)
~Miss.Adriana Castillo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...